started the day in an atypical offering work . TPNet (Total Publishing Network), the editorial argues among many other projects and MuyLinux MuyComputer, web developer looking . Preferably in a position to work in a classroom (at our offices in Madrid), but we are also interested in freelance profiles that meet the requirements and want to work on projects.
- Specific training in web development, specializing in CMS, mainly WordPress (also Joomla, Magento, etc..)
- Advanced knowledge of web design. Previous experience with high traffic sites. Domain
- PHP, CSS, MySQL, Apache, Nginx.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEO applied to projects.
- Knowledge of HTML5 with a focus on online video platforms and media streaming.
- Knowledge of payment gateways and other online marketing tools.
- level of English.
looking for someone who lives in or around Madrid and work in person at our office part-time, but with possibility of moving to full-time depending on performance and value. The remuneration will be negotiated depending on the value and experience of the candidate. We are also interested in freelance profiles that meet the requirements (again, fundamental level domain expert WordPress) and want to work on projects from anywhere.
is imperative that along with the CV, sent some links with projects (own or in which you have worked) developed on the WordPress platform. Send to email@example.com , with the subject Since WordPress Developer .