Did you think we forgot PING MuyLinux? Today, no. Here’s news you could almost say minstream , so you may well have had its place in these pages (but yesterday was holiday, etc, ect …).
- Pinguy OS 13.10 . If you like distros with steroids, few reach the level of this recharge. In WebUpd8 give it a very thorough review, including video.
- PCLinuxOS 2013.12. And autumn launch this rolling-release and one of the lightest KDE you could take in the face, although it does not enjoy distro already before recognition. Information and download on the official announcement.
- Steam breaks records. We had our fellow MuyComputer few days ago. Record Numbers in all sides, with the exception of Linux, which nevertheless goes up 1%.
- GNOME 3.10 in Ubuntu 13.10. OMG! Ubuntu! explain the method to perform an update to the version numbers game looks good, but that is not too advisable. Yet, here it is, if anyone is interested.
- TeamViewer 9. Nine months after their previous release, comes the new version of this popular remote access application, whose innovations in MuyPymes shelled.
- Fedora 20 is delayed. .. Again, we might add. And, according to Phoronix feature is not entirely clear whether we Fedora in 2013, or not until the new year.
- Netruner 13.12 RC. Launch in development remains unclear whether the final version will correspond to the name. If we spoke a GNOME distro recharged, this would be the same side of the coin, but with KDE. Information and download on the official announcement. Google adds
- master password in Chrome. It was time, really. Change will come first Chromium, then it will in Chrome. I have it in MuySeguridad.
- HTTPS by default in SUSE Studio. and other brief news security holder whose spare, but you can expand on the official blog of SUSE Studio.
- Linux Help translate Deepin. Did you like Linux Deepin? Well if you want to have in your language, nothing better to lend a hand to make that a reality. All details in this link.
- Red Hat Launches OpenShift Enterprise 2. In MuyComputerPRO have the news of the latest version of the solution of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Private and in-situ (on-premise ) Red Hat.
And as always, I wish you a good weekend a tod @ s!