Yepa! has are back on Saturday and it’s time to party, or sleeping that is willing and able. And PING MuyLinux, of course, that also becomes almost every Saturday to bring you a little of this and a little of those. Enjoy it.
- Dell XPS 13 renews. This ultrabook Developer comes with Ubuntu preinstalled in its new touchscreen version, Haswell processor, more memory and more that I have in MuyComouter.
- SUSE Linux, the system preferred by retailers. Its low price, reliability and security, say in TechVom, make SUSE Linux the perfect bet for software resellers.
- System76 Kudu Professional. New laptop manufacturer quintessential equipment with Ubuntu preinstalled. news, of course, in I Love Ubuntu.
- Brute force against GitHub. Or rather, against users of GitHub. If you have an account on GitHub, enters MuySeguridad, read the news and takes steps to ensure that does not happen again.
- Plasma Media Center 1.2 Beta. Do you want to take a look at the progress of KDE media center? In the blog Sinny Kumai information and have a catch, about which I will say this interface you need a patch but it
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5. came, will be the last version of RHEL 6 Series before making the leap to new technologies, including GNOME 3 (but classic). All the information you have in the official announcement. What
- using office suite In Red Hat had to OpenSource.com portal “independent” information of Red Hat, where they are conducting a survey in which they ask the same thing. You can vote if you want, but there is not much mystery sweeps LibreOffice
- RMS wants a WYSIWYG Emacs. Well, it is said in The Register, is forbid so far, the story comes from 25 years earlier. Al? EstiloLibreOffice? It seems that’s what you like Stallman. Microsoft
- again talking nonsense about the free software. Yes, we could have bundled a good posting this, but it already smells a little issue. The news, in MuyComputer.
- With Chrome for Middle Earth. And one more MuyComputer that, okay, not that it is ‘very Tux’. But to finish with a good taste in your mouth, I’m sure if I spent, you know agradeceréis.
And now yes, have You finish … Well, no. Not without re-quoting I Love Ubuntu, where they put a few days ago at least curious video: core apps Ubuntu Touch, in a very colorful animation :
Good weekend to everyone s!